Well we first brought my son to Sutter urgent care and we were told that he had just had conjunctivitis in both eyes and upper respiratory infection the next day I was trying to get him to drink some Pedialyte because he wasn’t eating or drinking anything really but he really was drinking down that Pedialyte and suddenly he started throwing up and that’s what I knew something was wrong. So I rushed him to UC Davis Medical Center in Sacramento California explain to them what was going on and they at first or treating it fairly lightly so my son‘s father came in and I left for no longer than an hour to go get him a nice some food and when I came back his symptoms had worsen drastically. His eyes were swelling to the point where they were almost shut, he was developing this rash all over his body he was having trouble breathing to the point where his chest was caving in they admitted him immediately and sent us to the Uc Davis Children’s Hospital pediatric center. When they told me that he might have KD And that they were going to monitor him for the next five days well controlling his fever with anti-inflammatories and pain relievers I asked the doctor if you were gonna be OK and they couldn’t give me a straightforward answer. My heart dropped, my breath was taken away. I thought to myself there’s no way that I’m gonna go back home without my baby. My head dropped and I just laid there next to him crying telling him that I need him to fight to stay with mommy and daddy. By this point he was already so sick and so weak that he couldn’t even sit up on his own anymore or even hold his head up on his own and. On the fifth day they said that whatever it was that he had he was beating it on his own and then he was getting better the nurses were inside the room checking everything his heart rate and everything like that when I realize that his eyes started rolling in the back of his head and his head started twitching I told the nurse and she watched him and he did it again next thing I know there’s about five or six doctors in the room telling me that we might have to move him to ICU. Meanwhile I’m crying hysterically not knowing what’s going on or what’s gonna happen the doctors told me “ I understand that we told you last time we checked his fever it was only 98.2 it was in the last 30 minutes his fever spiked to 103.6 and he was on the verge of having a febrile seizure we just gave him more ibuprofen but we’re now diagnosing him with Kawasaki disease and we put in a Referral to get the treatment here and started right away we’re doing everything we can” i’ll tell you those were some of the scariest moments of my life. They started treatment at about 10:15pm March 26th, 2021. Four days later we were released from the hospital and able to go home. Recovery took a long time but slow and steady wins the race. today my son is a year and a half and the most amazing smart handsome little guy I’ve ever seen and one of the strongest little boys I’ve ever known and I’m so thankful and proud to be his mother.